A small number of Salesforce integration users have reported that they need to enable the Salesforce Streaming API to be compatible with yesterday's upgrade to the Circa Salesforce integration.
Affected users should contact their Salesforce Admin, who should take the following steps to re-enable the Circa Salesforce integration.
- Go to Setup > User Interface section of sidebar
- Click the User Interface option in the section of the same name
- Click the checkbox to Enable Streaming API
- Click the checkbox to Enable Dynamic Streaming Channel Creation
Additionally, Salesforce Admins should enable Push Topics on the account they use to integrate Circa by taking the following steps.
- Go to Setup > Manage Users > Profiles
- Choose the profile of the user whose account is used to connect Circa to Salesforce
- On the Standard Object Permissions page, under 'Basic Access' make sure all four permissions (Read/Create/Edit/Delete) are enabled for 'Push Topics'. If not, select edit at the top of the page and enable.
For additional support please contact us: email@example.com